Planning Your Reman Day Event Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
Below are three easy steps to assist with the planning process.
- Determine the type of event you want to host. The type of event you decide to have is often determined by what you want to achieve with the event. For example, if your goal is to honor your employees and emphasize the importance of remanufacturing throughout the company, you might consider an employee lunch and learn with a presentation by management. Perhaps your goal is workforce development and/or increasing awareness in your community. In that case, you can invite local officials and students in for a tour to learn more about what your company does. Go to the Plan An Event tab for more event ideas.
- Register your event at RemanDay.org. Setting up an account is quick and easy, just follow these steps:
- Click Register Your Event at the top of the site. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to login or register.
- Once registered you will be redirected to the Resources page
- Click Register Your Event again to complete the registration form. You will be able to edit your event after it is submitted, so you can register your event before all of your planning is finalized.
- Spread the word about your event. The Resource tab on the website has several helpful resources to help you to get the word out about your event including the Host Media Guide. The guide provides useful instructions and tools to promote your Reman Day event through media outlets like newspapers, magazines, radio/TV broadcasting and websites.
Let your state, city, and/or county officials know about Reman Day by sending them a proclamation proclaiming Reman Day as an official celebration. The template can be found in the Resource tab.
Once your planning is complete, can look at your initial goal for the event and determine what factors you want to measure the event against. If participation is important, you can look at things like the number of attendees at the event. If raising awareness is important, you can benchmark and look at data from your online social media sites.
If you have any questions or need additional information during your planning process, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.